C'mon Scoob C'mon Scoob

This brought me back.

This video pretty much reminds me of the newgrounds I knew so long ago. When I was 12 (20 now) surfing through all of these videos. This proves that you don't need great animation or a college degree to get kicks out of parody's or games. Sure the animation wasn't great, but I was hilarious. You've successfully captured the essence of old newgrounds, congrats sir :)

Pokemon: Rare Candy Pokemon: Rare Candy

Fun and Short

I enjoyed watching this very much. The Missingno Brought me back to pokemon Red/Blue on my Gameboy Color. I Must of been 9 or 10 years old when it came out. I'm 20 now. Man where did the years go. Great Flash.

Pokemon Hunter Trailer Pokemon Hunter Trailer

excellent!

Sneasel is a pokemon that is completely unappreciated i'm glad you're using him in this! Thumbs up if yo- oh wait thats right i'm not a youtube slut.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

okay, its not finished yet

but i bet promise you will love it

Mother Judgement Mother Judgement

Premature.

This game was released before it was completely finalized IMO. A decent flash with potential for a good time waster, but the issues that a saw so early game were too much for me.

- At times when are are fully depleted of brain juice for your slow time function, it stays there until you retrieve 4 to 5 brains, this occurance is irregular and I don't think its was purposeful.

-In the slow time function the character that you play as doesn't slow down as well, its mean to get out of a sticky situation in most cases and if you slow down just as much as the zombies well then it really doesn't change anything besides reaction time.

-On the level where you had to take downt he zombies with hammer's during the decending platform. the brains fall through the platform making it unable to replenish on this brain juice.

-I don't see the point in single clicking to fire if its slower than just holding down the mouse button.

I know you got front page and must be very excited (congrats) but I recommend going back, fixing all the kinks, running through the game a couple more times and take notes, then re-release it when its polished and more enjoyable :)

may as well add some more features while your at it ;)

god speed.

Have Faith Have Faith

Lol

Way too short. I won the game in like... 5 seconds.

Djjaner -The Angel (NG mix) Djjaner -The Angel (NG mix)

Catchy and upbeat

Pleasant to the ears, enjoyed listening to it, Nothing else to say but great job and thx for the download :)

A Slaves Final Words A Slaves Final Words

Post What shes saying

Really, Really enjoyed this, the concept is good I just wish I knew what she was saying before she shouts out I DON'T WANNA DIE! also I don't know if you plucked the guitar wrong near the end of the song or not but It fits perfectly, almost as if her state of increased desperation as the song progresses reflects at the end with the sour note. Great Job.

BloodGauntlet responds:

Solar Inferno - Mega Man 10 Solar Inferno - Mega Man 10

Turn it up!

The Levels are waaaaay too low, don't worry your sound isnt going to peak anytime soon =D I suggest scanning over this once more and also re-posting it with the levels increased. Other than that it will be a nice lil re-make.