Djjaner -The Angel (NG mix) Djjaner -The Angel (NG mix)

Catchy and upbeat

Pleasant to the ears, enjoyed listening to it, Nothing else to say but great job and thx for the download :)

A Slaves Final Words A Slaves Final Words

Post What shes saying

Really, Really enjoyed this, the concept is good I just wish I knew what she was saying before she shouts out I DON'T WANNA DIE! also I don't know if you plucked the guitar wrong near the end of the song or not but It fits perfectly, almost as if her state of increased desperation as the song progresses reflects at the end with the sour note. Great Job.

BloodGauntlet responds:

Solar Inferno - Mega Man 10 Solar Inferno - Mega Man 10

Turn it up!

The Levels are waaaaay too low, don't worry your sound isnt going to peak anytime soon =D I suggest scanning over this once more and also re-posting it with the levels increased. Other than that it will be a nice lil re-make.

Indian beat Indian beat

Heya

A tad bit too repetitive, and yes you ARE lacking an intro haha. But nonetheless the levels are pretty good and you definitely did what you were trying to do.

TUNEIT responds:

yeh thanks, repetitive is my middle name man. Hehe, well, pretty much all of my tracks are repetitive.

just didn't really know how i could add some variation to this track.

I appreciate your review :)

Snoozy Time Snoozy Time

Reminds me of...

The Postal Service, and I could definitely crash out to this song, Sometimes simplicity is the key. Nicely done.