C'mon Scoob C'mon Scoob

This brought me back.

This video pretty much reminds me of the newgrounds I knew so long ago. When I was 12 (20 now) surfing through all of these videos. This proves that you don't need great animation or a college degree to get kicks out of parody's or games. Sure the animation wasn't great, but I was hilarious. You've successfully captured the essence of old newgrounds, congrats sir :)

Pokemon: Rare Candy Pokemon: Rare Candy

Fun and Short

I enjoyed watching this very much. The Missingno Brought me back to pokemon Red/Blue on my Gameboy Color. I Must of been 9 or 10 years old when it came out. I'm 20 now. Man where did the years go. Great Flash.

Pokemon Hunter Trailer Pokemon Hunter Trailer

excellent!

Sneasel is a pokemon that is completely unappreciated i'm glad you're using him in this! Thumbs up if yo- oh wait thats right i'm not a youtube slut.

Dance of the Manwhore Dance of the Manwhore

Oh yes

That's definitely a new favorite. I think i'm on the.... 5th loop right now? I'm trying to memorize the song. anyways bro, great job. keep this shit up, 10/10 easy

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks!

Twilloween Twilloween

Well

I never have watched twilight before, but Bella domin somebody up was fuckin hot.

Furry Paw of Death Furry Paw of Death

Honestly

For a first animation, brilliantly done, excellent music to complement the movie. I liked the use of the camera fumbling, it gave it added effect and kinda sank you into the action more. You created it like we make our own story, you provide the action. love it. Best First animation i've ever seen.

Complex Complex

great animation

but I would recommend collaborating with somebody for the voice acting, if you fixed that then this would be perfect.

Arc Omegis Arc Omegis

this flash

added itself to my favorites

You're My Best Friend You're My Best Friend

Hope she gets the picture =D

When scenes fade in and out the hair is usually the first to go, and the last to return. so there were some scenes where we were staring at a bald dude for a split second. -1 for that.

But, it was amazing and made me smile

PM me when you show this to her, let me know what she says ^_^

Sonic Shorts: Volume 6 Sonic Shorts: Volume 6

LMFAO!!!!

STASIS YOUR SHORT WAS BY FAR THE BEST! I can 100% relate to not knowing what the shit to do with that barrel on the casino act of sonic 3! xD so many 10 minute intervals of my life wasted bahahaha. GREAT JOB ALL OF YOU!